My kiddos cannot wait to see you all in Hong Kong Disney! And of course, we are all anxious to see that precious You You with her forever family! We stayed in Hong Kong one night and it was SO LUXURIOUS....we LOVED IT. It felt very much the closest to home we had felt thus far...our hotel was primo-over-the-top...we would NEVER be able to afford a hotel like that here in the States! We were adjacent to a mall at the train station...talk about ritzy! And then Kimmie, Quan, and Candace busted up in that nice hotel lobby and reminded us of how NOT a ritzy family we are! :) We're praying for you LOTS! You're in air right now! How exciting!
Erica!!!!! GUESS WHAT!!! You are going to China!!!
I have been thinking about you today and wondering..."hmmm I wonder where she is now...." I hope you are getting some sleep. DId you ever find that NO JET LAG??? I can't wait for you to hurry up and get there so I can relax!! You know I'll be checking your blog like a lunatic!! Remember....pictures..... just pictures.....
Well dang, would you hurry up and go so you can post!! Praying you home!!! :-)
ReplyDeleteLove -
Kristi
I'm so excited for you!!! I can't wait to see you with your precious daughter!
ReplyDeleteI'll be praying...
YIPEE.....its your time and cant wait to follow. Austin's wants to see LOTS of posts.
ReplyDeleteLove ya
Connie
OH...we are SO EXCITED!!!! We're praying for safe travels and just a wonderful time!!! Thanks for keeping us posted!!!
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Buffi
My kiddos cannot wait to see you all in Hong Kong Disney! And of course, we are all anxious to see that precious You You with her forever family!
ReplyDeleteWe stayed in Hong Kong one night and it was SO LUXURIOUS....we LOVED IT. It felt very much the closest to home we had felt thus far...our hotel was primo-over-the-top...we would NEVER be able to afford a hotel like that here in the States! We were adjacent to a mall at the train station...talk about ritzy! And then Kimmie, Quan, and Candace busted up in that nice hotel lobby and reminded us of how NOT a ritzy family we are! :)
We're praying for you LOTS! You're in air right now! How exciting!
Erica!!!!! GUESS WHAT!!! You are going to China!!!
ReplyDeleteI have been thinking about you today and wondering..."hmmm I wonder where she is now...." I hope you are getting some sleep. DId you ever find that NO JET LAG??? I can't wait for you to hurry up and get there so I can relax!! You know I'll be checking your blog like a lunatic!! Remember....pictures..... just pictures.....