I didn't realize that it was so busy in there when you first met her!! I think she handled herself really well with all the noise. Thanks so much sharing your very first moments with us!! I so need a flip camera!!
1. How tall is your husband? I never really thought of you as short. So he must be ginormous (I know, not a real word, but the kids say it all the time).
2. Your hair looks amazing. Who cuts your hair?
Now on with the important stuff....you are positively glowing in this video. You look just like a brand new mom. You You doesn't look scared to be with you--what an answer to prayer!
I cried as I watched this. What a beautiful moment! And what a beautiful thing you are doing for that little girl. We can't wait to meet her. We want to wait until you get settled to not overwhelm her but then we want to get together. Have a safe trip home!
yay!!! videos!!!!!! thnx so much erica
ReplyDeleteI didn't realize that it was so busy in there when you first met her!! I think she handled herself really well with all the noise. Thanks so much sharing your very first moments with us!! I so need a flip camera!!
ReplyDeleteA couple of comments/questions:
ReplyDelete1. How tall is your husband? I never really thought of you as short. So he must be ginormous (I know, not a real word, but the kids say it all the time).
2. Your hair looks amazing. Who cuts your hair?
Now on with the important stuff....you are positively glowing in this video. You look just like a brand new mom. You You doesn't look scared to be with you--what an answer to prayer!
This is all so wonderful!!!!!
sherri
How precious! What a treasure...along with all the other capturing of moments we can see in the background!! :-)
ReplyDeleteCUTE AS A BUTTON!!! that little girl of yours!!! So it feels real now, doesn't it. Beautiful pictures-worth a thousand words! Love you all.
ReplyDeleteI cried as I watched this. What a beautiful moment! And what a beautiful thing you are doing for that little girl. We can't wait to meet her. We want to wait until you get settled to not overwhelm her but then we want to get together. Have a safe trip home!
ReplyDeletePS - She could not be cuter!